What Are the 2019 Mazda6 Configurations?
The 2019 Mazda6 offers five configurations for Normal drivers. Along with your choice of trim level, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of features, plus options like i-ACTIVSENSE® TECHNOLOGY, and exclusive paint colors. Below, you’ll find an overview of the new Mazda6 configurations, their prices, and standard features. Learn more about who makes Mazda, explore the Mazda6 trims, and drive off in your favorite today!
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Features
Here’s a closer look at the Mazda6 Sedan configurations:
- Mazda6 Sport – includes a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, SKYACTIV® Drive 6-speed manual transmission with sport mode, a rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring – includes 19-inch wheels, power sliding glass moonroof, a 6-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and leatherette trimmed sports seat.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring – includes a 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters, and navigation.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve – includes heated steering, heated rear seats, ventilated seats, a power passenger seat, automatic power folding side mirrors, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature – includes a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, Nappa leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Mazda6 Packages & Options
The i-ACTIVSENSE® Package is optional for the Mazda6 Sport models and is standard on the higher trim levels. This package includes a bundle of driver-assistive safety features that includes technology like:
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane-keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
Test Drive the Mazda6 Midsize Sedan in Bloomington!
The best way to experience all that the new Mazda6 has to offer is by taking your favorite Mazda6 configuration for a test drive near Springfield. Get behind the wheel, browse our new vehicle specials to help you save, and drive off in the perfect trim for you and your driving needs. If you have any questions in the meantime, or you want to schedule a test drive, contact Sam Leman Mazda, your local Mazda retailer.
More From Sam Leman Mazda
The 2019 Mazda6 offers five configurations for Normal drivers. Along with your choice of trim level, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of features, plus options like i-ACTIVSENSE® TECHNOLOGY, and exclusive paint colors. Below, you’ll find an overview of the new Mazda6 configurations, their prices, and standard features. Learn more about who makes Mazda, explore the…
The Chicago Auto Show is a huge event that debuts a variety of vehicles as well as new vehicle info. There was also plenty Mazda news from the Chicago Auto Show this year including the debut of the Mazda3. Check out more of the 2019 Chicago Auto Show Mazda news and more with us at…
When your vehicle won’t start, you’ll need to jump start your car battery. To learn the proper way to jump start a car, follow these simple tips from the Sam Leman Mazda service center. If your battery is old or your car won’t jump start, it’s time to have your battery replaced. While here, be sure to…