About the Mazda3 Base
The Mazda3 Base, formerly the Mazda3 Sport, provides a high-tech and comfortable interior to enhance any Normal commute. If you choose this model for your daily drives or weekend road trips, you can find interior features including:
- MAZDA CONNECT™️ infotainment
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback
- Remote keyless entry system
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System
- Rearview camera
- LATCH child safety seat anchors & upper tethers
Learn more about this model, the Mazda i-Sport, Mazda3 Sport hatchback model, and more with a test drive around Springfield. If you're not sure which variation of the Mazda3 is right for you, compare them to the competition, test drive each, or ask us at Sam Leman Mazda. We're here to help you decide on the model that's right for you. Also, while here, be sure to browse our new vehicle specials
for additional savings.
Why Sam Leman Mazda?
When you buy a model from Sam Leman Mazda, you not only get a quality model and various options when it comes to your financing or leasing options, but you also benefit from other perks from our Mazda dealership in Bloomington. These perks include access to our:
- State-of-the-art service center and highly-trained technicians
- Genuine Mazda parts and accessories to perfectly fit your model
- New and used vehicle specials to help you save more
- And more!
If you're ready to get behind the wheel of the new Mazda3 Sport, Mazda3 i Sport, or another Mazda model, make your way to Sam Leman Mazda. No matter whether you're looking to get into the newest Mazda or a pre-owned model, we want to help you find the right Mazda3 model for you and your Springfield commutes. Browse our inventory, new vehicle specials, then contact Sam Leman Mazda
, your local Mazda retailer, today to get the process started.