Chicago Auto Show Mazda News
The Chicago Auto Show is a huge event that debuts a variety of vehicles as well as new vehicle info. There was also plenty Mazda news from the Chicago Auto Show this year including the debut of the Mazda3. Check out more of the 2019 Chicago Auto Show Mazda news and more with us at Sam Leman Mazda.
The biggest Mazda Chicago Auto Show news is the release of the new Mazda3. This vehicle will certainly make heads turn on the Normal and Springfield roads. It comes with the same dedication to style as in the past only now this model can be found with new innovative tech and design features including:
- Available in a 4-door sedan or 4-door hatchback
- Comfortable seating for up to five passengers
- Choose from four different engine options:
- 1.5L four-cylinder engine
- 1.8L turbodiesel four-cylinder engine
- 2.0L four-cylinder supercharged engine
- 2.5L four-cylinder engine
- Apple CarPlay™️ and Android Auto™️ capabilities keep your smartphone connected to your vehicle
- Navigation system delivers turn-by-turn directions
- Premium audio system offers crisp sound for added entertainment
- Heated front seats keep you warm and toasty when Morton weather is not
- Power sunroof brings in fresh air
- Safety features like rearview camera, radar cruise control, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, brake support, and more will offer peace of mind
In addition to the debut of the Mazda3, Mazda also delivered news that there are five vehicles in production as well, giving drivers something to look forward to in the coming years. These models include:
- Mazda CX-3
- Mazda CX-5
- Mazda CX-9
- Mazda MX-5
No specific details are out about any of these models yet, but you can rest assured they’ll align with high Mazda standards once they debut.
Find Your Mazda at Sam Leman Mazda
If you’re ready to bring a new vehicle home to Morton, head to Sam Leman Mazda. We have a variety of Mazda models to choose from, including the Mazda CX-5. Contact us today to schedule your test drive, find out about the used Mazda3 models for sale, or to explore our new vehicle specials, saving you more on the Mazda of your choice.
More From Sam Leman Mazda
The new Mazda CX-5 is an attractive, athletic SUV that brings power and convenience to your commutes. Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, towing safety, equipment, and more with our helpful guide at Sam Leman Mazda. Get behind the wheel of this new models today to fully experience the towing capabilities and more this model…
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? Thanks to the Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Turbo 4-cylinder engine under the hood, the 2020 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds. If you’re looking for a sleek, family-friendly crossover with plenty of power to handle your large popup camper or motorized boat, the Mazda CX-9 is worth a look….
In need of a new Mazda SUV that offers plenty of interior space for additional cargo and passengers alike? In addition to the impressive efficiency, convenience, and capabilities of the new Mazda CX-5, you’ll find a large amount of space so you can bring along everything you need and more on your next out-of-town trip….