2021 MAZDA CX-5 Dimensions
When in need of a high-powered SUV that has all of your hauling needs covered, check out the Mazda CX-5. This Mazda SUV has the interior and cargo space dimensions needed, as well as plenty of towing power to ensure an easy ride. Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 dimensions and more with us at Sam Leman Mazda before you schedule a test drive.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
In addition to spacious cargo dimensions, the 5-seater Mazda CX-5 interior provides enough space for a comfortable ride. Here are the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions:
- Headroom: No concerns about having your head hit the ceiling with 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Broad shoulders won’t feel squished in the 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: Enjoy plenty of seat space with 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seating area.
- Legroom: Tall people can stretch out with the 41 inches of legroom in the front of the forward seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
With the plenty of interior space and cargo innovations, you’ll also find a 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way manual adjustable front passenger seat, and adjustable front and rear headrests for optimal comfort.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
In need of a model that can handle your large shopping trips or out-of-town adventures? The Mazda CX-5 was created to carry cargo as well as leave plenty of space for passengers. If you’re looking for Mazda CX-5 cargo space that can accommodate what you need, note that behind the rear seats, this model offers up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space and up to 59.6 cubic feet or cargo storage with the seats down.
In order to haul with more ease, the new Mazda CX-5 offers additional features for an easy and safe hauling experience. These features include:
- Power Lift Gate: This available feature makes loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever. Open and close your lift gate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize your interior dimensions to a number or cargo and passenger configurations thanks to this standard easy-release seatback.
Experience the MAZDA CX-5 Interior Today at Sam Leman Mazda
Ready to experience the new Mazda CX-5 dimensions for yourself? Schedule a test drive in your favorite model. If you’re ready to get behind the wheel today, apply for financing online! We can help you save more with our available new vehicle specials. Want to customize your CX-5? Check out the available Mazda CX-5 accessories. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Explore More MAZDA Models & Features
The new Mazda CX-5 not only delivers powerful performance with a robust towing capacity, but it also offers a spacious and comfortable interior that comes loaded with convenient amenities that will enhance any drive around Normal. From the entry-level Mazda CX-5 Sport to the Mazda CX-5 Signature interior, you will find that this capable SUV…
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 may be a subcompact crossover SUV, but it delivers big on style. In addition to its bold profile, eye-catching design, and comfortable interior, there are a variety of exciting Mazda CX-30 colors to help you customize the look, both outside and inside, to suit your personality. Learn all about the available…
The new MAZDA6 is offered in six unique configurations, each offering dynamic performance, convenient features, and the latest technology to enhance your Springfield-area driving experience. So, which of the MAZDA6 trim levels is the best fit with your needs? Find out in this 2021 MAZDA6 configurations guide from Sam Leman Mazda, and then contact us to…