2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine
2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine
SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic
SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic with manual-shifter and Sport Mode
SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus
2019 Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Mazda CX-5
When looking for a Mazda SUV that can provide a powerful, comfortable, and high-tech commute, compare the 2019 Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Mazda CX-5. These models can give you what you need and more on Springfield commutes. Learn more about what each model has to offer and drive off in your favorite from Sam Leman Mazda.
CX-3 vs. CX-5: Performance & Price
Both the new CX-3 and CX-5 provide a powerful ride around Springfield and beyond, but drivers looking for a little more strength might prefer one Mazda SUV over the other. Learn more about what each model has to offer in terms of performance and choose the one that suits your driving needs:
- CX-3: The CX-3 has a starting MSRP of $20,390* and offer a 148 hp, 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine that gives enough power while maintaining an efficient EPA-estimated 29 city/34 highway mpg rating.
- CX-5: The new CX-5 starts at $24,350* and is built with a 187-hp 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine. This helps the CX-5 achieve an EPA-estimated mpg rating of 25 city/31 highway.
CX-3 vs. CX-5: Interior
Both Mazda SUV models provide 7-inch displays, Bluetooth® hands-free capabilities, MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment Systems, and a 6-way manual driver’s seat. What each offers that set them apart includes:
- CX-3: 60/40 split fold-down rear seats, a 12-volt power outlet, rear window defogger with timer, Remote keyless illuminated entry system with “answer back” feature, and cloth-trimmed sport seats
- CX-5: 40/20/40 split one-touch fold-down and reclining seatback, and 4-speaker audio systems, signaling exterior mirrors and optional tow hitch receiver, fog lights, remote ignition, and garage door opener
CX-3 vs. CX-5: Safety
Safety is important, that’s why no matter which Mazda model you drive, you’ll find plenty of safety features. Both models offer the following safety features:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System
- Hill Launch Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Optional Lane Departure Warning System
Experience a New Mazda at Sam Leman Mazda
Learn more about the available i-ACTIV AWD® system and get behind the wheel of a new Mazda SUV when you make the trip to Sam Leman Mazda today! Browse our inventory, new vehicle specials, and more to help you save on your favorite model. Contact us today with any questions about our models, services, to compare the Mazda CX-5 vs. Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX-3 vs. Mazda CX-30, or Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic, or to learn where you can get the most scenic drive in Illinois!
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $995 destination charge (Alaska $1,040). Model shown priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary.